Welcome to www.hilico.com (the “Website”). The Website is owned and operated by Hilico Off-Grid Solutions Ltd. (the “Company”, "we" and "our").
About the Website
Informative Content on the Website. The Website provides content and information about our products and services (“Content”). The Website's Content is presented for informational purposes only.
Purchase of Our Products.
You may also purchase certain of our products through the Website. The purchase of any products through the Website is subject to and governed by the Hilico Terms and Conditions of Sale, available at https://hilico.myshopify.com/pages/terms-and-conditions
You may contact us through the Website. However, nothing on the Website or in your submitted inquiries will require us to engage with you or enter into a business arrangement with you, partner with you, provide any products or services to you, engage in any present or future marketing activities or engage in any discussions or negotiations with you.
Acceptable Use of the Website
When using the Website, you shall not:
- Breach these Terms or any other applicable Website rules and instructions that we may provide;
- Interfere with, burden or disrupt the functionality of the Website;
- Breach the security of the Website or identify any security vulnerabilities in it;
- Circumvent or manipulate the operation, or functionality of the Website, or attempt to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled, inaccessible or undocumented in the Website;
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation robots, crawlers and similar applications to collect and compile content from the Website;
- Display the Website or any part thereof in an exposed or concealed frame, or linking to elements or portions of the Website, independently from the web pages on which they originally appear;
- Display content from the Website, including by any software, feature, gadget or communication protocol, which may alter the content or its design;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or making any false statement pertaining to your identity, employment, agency or affiliation with any person or entity;
- Collect, harvest, obtain or process personal information of or about other users of our Website; and
- Link to the Website from web pages that contain pornographic content or content that is unlawful or encourages prohibited activity such as racism or wrongful discrimination.
- Engage in any activity that constitutes a criminal offense or gives rise to civil liability;
- Violate any applicable law;
WE MAY EMPLOY TECHNOLOGICAL MEASURES TO DETECT AND PREVENT FRAUDULENT OR ABUSIVE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
The Website may contain links to content published on other websites provided by third parties. We do not operate, or monitor these websites and content. You may find them or the information and content posted there not compatible with your requirements or objectionable. By linking to a certain website, we do not endorse, or sponsor its content, or confirm its accuracy, credibility, authenticity, reliability, validity, integrity, or legality. We assume no responsibility or liability for such third party websites or content, or their availability, or for any transactions or dealings made between you and such third party websites.
The intellectual property rights associated with the Website, including copyrights, trademarks, trade names, patents, trade secrets, work methods and processes, and any other right, are the sole property of the Company, or its third party licensors. These rights apply, among others, to information, articles, images, content, graphic design, data and its processing, domain name, the Website’s “look and feel”, computer code and any other detail concerning its operation.
Do not copy, duplicate, distribute, sell, make available, market and translate any information, including trademarks, images, pictures, texts and computer code from the Website, without the Company's explicit prior and written consent.
Trademarks on the Website (whether registered or not) as well as the Website's domain name – are the sole property of the Company. You may not use them without our prior written consent.
Changes and Availability
From time to time, we may change the Website's structure, layout, design or display, as well as the scope and availability of the information and content therein, without prior notice. Changes of this type by their very nature may result in glitches or cause inconvenience of some kind.
The operation of the Website depends on various factors such as software, hardware and communication networks of the Company, its contractors and suppliers. By their nature, these factors are not fault free.
Age Restriction and Eligibility
If you are under the age of 18, you may not use the Website in any way. By using or accessing the Website, you declare that you are 18 years of age or older.
Changes to the Terms
From time to time, the Company may change the Terms. Changes will take effect 7 days after their initial posting on the Website, unless the Company amends the Terms to comply with legal requirements. In such cases, the amendments will become effective immediately upon their initial posting, or as required.
Disclaimer of Warranty
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS WEBSITE IS BEING PROVIDED FOR USE “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”. YOU WILL HAVE NO PLEA, CLAIM OR DEMAND AGAINST THE COMPANY OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS (“STAFF”), IN RESPECT OF THE WEBSITE'S FEATURES, CONTENT, LIMITATIONS OR COMPATIBILITY WITH YOUR NEEDS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE, IS AT YOUR FULL AND EXCLUSIVE RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY OR ACCURACY.
THE COMPANY does not warrant, and hereby disclaims any warranties, either express or implied, with respect to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the WebSite, information AND CONTENT obtainEd from the WebSite or linkS to OTHER WebSiteS.
Limitation of Liability
to the greatest extent permissible under applicable law, THE COMPANY AND ITS STAFF, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, STATUTORY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, OR ANY SIMILAR DAMAGE OR LOSS, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT AND LOSS OF DATA, COSTS, EXPENSES AND PAYMENTS, EITHER IN TORT (including neligence), CONTRACT, OR IN ANY OTHER FORM OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY FAILURE, ERROR, OR BREAKDOWN IN THE FUNCTION OF THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY FAULT, OR ERROR MADE BY OUR STAFF, OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE COMPANY, OR FROM RETENTION, DELETION, DISCLOSURE AND ANY OTHER USE OR LOSS OF CONTENT OR INFORMATION.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed solely by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
The federal and state courts located in King County, Washington, shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any claim in connection with the Website or in respect of any matter relating to these Terms.
You may contact us with any questions or comments, at: [insert email address].
Last Updated: November 14, 2022.