Hilico Off-Grid Solutions Ltd. and its affiliates (collectively, “Hilico”, "we" and "our") respect your privacy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Inquiries. You can submit an inquiry through any of our online contact forms. When you submit an inquiry, you will be asked to provide information such as your name, email address, and the content of your message.
Purchases. When you shop for products on our Website, we collect information such as your name, email, shipping and billing address and information about the products your order.
Analytics. When you visit our Website, we will record and collect certain information in relation to your visit and use of the Website, including: [IP address, time and date of access, type of browser used, links clicked and the web pages you accessed].
how WE use information
We use the information outlined above for the following purposes:
- To facilitate the access to and use of the Website and its features, and to manage the operational and administrative aspects of the Website;
- To process your online order, bill you for the purchase price and applicable fees, and fulfill and ship your order;
- For financial record keeping purposes, product purchase tracking and administration.
- To understand the market in which the Company operates in, for inventory management and for managerial reporting and business planning.
- To provide you with support, handle complaints and contact you when we believe it is necessary.
- To develop and improve our Website, the content on the Website and our other products and services;
- To collect statistical and aggregated information about users’ experience within the Website;
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies and authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified; and
- Take any action in any case of dispute involving you with respect to the Website.
Sharing Information COLLECTED
- With our service providers, in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Website and the Content and to facilitate our communications with you;
- If you abused your rights to use the Website, or violated any applicable law – your information may be shared with authorities or other third parties, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- With attorneys, courts and relevant third parties, in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the Website;
We may use the information we collect, as outlined above, to compile anonymized or aggregated information, either by ourselves or with the assistance of third parties such as Google Analytics. We may share, sell or otherwise communicate and make available such anonymized or aggregated information to any other third party, at our sole discretion.
You must be at least 18 years old to use the Website. We do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information regarding children who are under 18 years of age.
We retain personal information for as long as we deem necessary for the purposes set forth above. We may delete information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above.
We implement measures to reduce risks of damage, loss and unauthorized access or use of information, but they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the Website is immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
The following disclosure is made pursuant to California Online Privacy Protection Act: When you use our Website, other parties, such as Google, may collect personal information about your activities over time and across different websites or online services.
You may send us requests, questions and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified: November 14, 2022.